Errigal and Machoght

After a day and a night of severe weather influenced by Storm Erik it was strongly debated whether to proceed with today guided hike up Machoght and Errigal. In the end with a good favourable weather forecast by Met Eireann we decided to proceed as planned. We were rewarded and after a few wicked showers early on, the day cleared and the wind almost disappeared to leave us to enjoy one of the best days one could have ever hoped for.. Thanks to those who undertook to travel long distances yesterday and early this morning to participate in the adventure. And to those who chose otherwise the mountain will be there for another day.